Wake up - Elaine » Beat Instrumental by Trịnh Gia Hưng It’s Okay to Not Be Okay
- Demo on Youtube: click here
- Song name: Wake up ( It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 사이코지만 괜찮아 OST )
- Singer: Elaine
- Music type: Beat instrumental
- BPM: 120
- Tone: E key (Female tone)
- Arranger & Producer: Trịnh Gia Hưng
- Production: Emotiony
Emotiony is an online music production. You can buy available beat instrumental online, order new beat instrumental, make the soundtrack, make video lyrics, make MV... We put quality and emotion on top to bring the highest value for customers and make complete music products.
☎️You can order our music services at here, chat directly with me via chatbox or send message to fanpage by this link https://bit.ly/3l1lBq2.
- Beat/instrumental files and arrangement are intellectual copyright of Emotiony | Trịnh Gia Hưng, website sells usage rights to each person, please don't share it with anyone else and ask the studio to delete it after finishing the mix and master.
- When purchasing beat/instrumental on the website, you have the right to use them in your final product and will not encounter any copyright disputes with the Trinh Gia Hung music channel.
- Please credit the beat/instrumental source https://emotiony.net and Order No (example: Beat/instrumental Source: https://emotiony.net | Order No: # 10090) when uploading products using the beat purchased on the website to avoid copyright disputes. When problems arise unexpectedly, please contact us for assistance to resolve.
- Available beat/instrumental will have many buyers and use, please do not claim or strike copyright the content of other customers using the same beat/instrumental. If your youtube channel has content ID enabled, please turn it off for videos that use beat/instrumental.
- You need to ask the author's permission or join a network to get support for song copyright when making your final product.
- Beat/instrumental files cannot be used to reup, make karaoke videos, lyrics, or resell anywhere.
- Emotiony has the right to claim or take down the content of customers who do not comply with regulations on the use of available beat/instrumental.